Change the way you think about workplace health and safety
Ponton Health & Safety Services offers a full range of occupational health and safety services. Whether you need a very specific hazard evaluated or are building a complete occupational health and safety program from the ground up, we’re here to help. You can count on professional service, fair pricing, practical solutions, and ongoing support when you partner with Ponton Health & Safety Services.
Ponton Health & Safety Services, or PHS, is owned and operated by Kevin Ponton who has over 15 years of experience in occupational health and safety program management. Kevin leverages his experiences from the military, aerospace, commercial spaceflight, distribution, warehousing, chemical, and manufacturing industries to create practical, sustainable solutions to complex health and safety challenges.
In addition to his broad background in the military and private sectors, Kevin worked as an Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) compliance officer for nearly five years. He conducted hundreds of regulatory inspections across a huge variety of industries in both general industry and construction.
PHS is a client-focused small business that takes time to understand your needs, provides a clear vision on how to accomplish your goals, and demonstrates results on a consistent, world class level. We understand that each client has unique needs and we will work hard to focus on your needs…one-size-fits-all is not in our vocabulary!
PHS offers a full range of occupational health and safety services. Whether you have a very specific need related to one process or hazard, or you are building a complete health and safety program from the ground up, we’re here to help.
PHS can review any existing programs you already have, develop any new programs you need, and implement programs in virtually any subject area. We pride ourselves on hazard identification and program development that is both relevant and sustainable to your business needs.
Click below to see a list of services PHS can provide for your business. As each client and need is unique, we encourage you to contact PHS today to discuss your specific situation.
Our Areas of Expertise
- Noise monitoring and hearing conservation programs
- Job Hazard Assessment (JHA) in any industry
- Industrial hygiene sampling strategy development
- Respiratory protection program development
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) surveys
- Industrial and office ergonomics
- Hazard Communication (HAZCOM)
- Control of hazardous energy (Lockout/Tagout)
- Construction safety plan
- Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Fire and life safety
- Emergency action planning
- Machine guarding
- Fall protection
- Interfacing with OSHA during enforcement activities
- Compliance and risk auditing
- Training program development
- On-site or remote health and safety training
- Environmental program management
- Embedded health and safety personnel